Holistic Therapy Treatments
Indian Head Massage
Also known as Champissage, focuses on massaging acupuncture pressure points, can provide welcome relief from the symptoms of stress anxiety, depression, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, some migraine, sinusitis, temporise-mandibular joint tension, eye strain, and muscle tension in the neck and shoulders. Such a calming and relaxing treatment leaving clients feeling energised, revitalised
Provides immediate relief from general and specific tension.
- Reduces effects of Metal & Emotional stress
- Improves tissue & joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders.
- Fibrous adhesions, knots of muscular tension, practically around jaw and face are broken down.
- Loosening of the scalp stimulates and improves the scalp circulation & health.
- Relaxation of connective tissues induces’ relaxation to the whole body.
- Dispersal of toxins & waste products from tense, knotted muscles
- Improves’ blood circulation & therefore increases’ oxygen uptake.
- Stimulation and improvement of the circulation of the lymphatic system.
- Help in the relief of eyestrain and tension headaches.
- Excellent for disturbed sleep and insomnia.
- Relieves, mental tiredness and tension.
- Improved concentration.
- Strengthens & improves hair growth.
- Energy flow is rebalanced therefore installing Peace and Tranquillity to the individual.
Hopi Ear Candling
The treatment of Hopi Ear Candles involves positioning a candle in one of the ears and allowing it to burn to a measured level before gently removing it and extinguishing it in water. This is then repeated on the other ear and followed by a pressure point facial massage. The benefits include helping ear or sinus problems, stress, build up of ear wax and migraines.
Reflexology is a holistic healing technique that works on precise reflex points on the feet that corresponds with all body parts.
Induce a deep state of relaxation
Reduce stress and tension
Promote the flow of nerve impulses
Encourage and aid the body’s release of toxins
Enable the body to regain its natural equilibrium to enable self healing
Promote restful sleep
Just about everyone, from babies to the elderly can benefit.
As well as tackling specific issues, it can help to maintain the body and mind in the best possible condition.
Reiki (ray-key) is Japanese for ‘universal life energy’, a term used to describe a system of natural healing.
We live in a world of energy that nourishes and maintains all living things. When this energy flows uninterrupted there is balance and harmony within and around us and we experience a sense of well being. Reiki works at bringing us into balance and is believed therefore to reinforce the body’s natural ability to heal itself at all levels, whether physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. It is a tradition that is open to any belief system.
Reiki is a healing process that anyone can benefit from in the normal course of their life. As a natural form of healing Reiki can support and enhance other forms of treatment.