Indian Head Massage
Also known as Champissage, focuses on massaging acupuncture pressure points, can provide welcome relief from the symptoms of stress anxiety, depression, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, some migraine, sinusitis, temporise-mandibular joint tension, eye strain, and muscle tension in the neck and shoulders. Such a calming and relaxing treatment leaving clients feeling energised, revitalised
Provides immediate relief from general and specific tension.
- Reduces effects of Metal & Emotional stress
- Improves tissue & joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders.
- Fibrous adhesions, knots of muscular tension, practically around jaw and face are broken down.
- Loosening of the scalp stimulates and improves the scalp circulation & health.
- Relaxation of connective tissues induces’ relaxation to the whole body.
- Dispersal of toxins & waste products from tense, knotted muscles
- Improves’ blood circulation & therefore increases’ oxygen uptake.
- Stimulation and improvement of the circulation of the lymphatic system.
- Help in the relief of eyestrain and tension headaches.
- Excellent for disturbed sleep and insomnia.
- Relieves, mental tiredness and tension.
- Improved concentration.
- Strengthens & improves hair growth.
- Energy flow is rebalanced therefore installing Peace and Tranquillity to the individual.